Pinnacle brought proven management expertise to the affordable housing sector in 1994. By employing new approaches to repositioning affordable housing, we have built a national reputation for transforming troubled properties into desirable communities. In 1997, Pinnacle emerged as the largest provider of affordable housing management services in the United States. Currently, we are one of the most substantial managers of tax credit properties in the country with a separate national compliance group.
Pinnacle has extensive experience in Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) management and compliance monitoring programs. We understand the regulatory requirements and provide on-site personnel with the oversight and training needed to develop a successful in-house program. Pinnacle is experienced in managing affordable housing, HUD (formerly) co-insured mortgages, and HUD subsidized properties, as well as providing technical assistance to HUD.
Our affordable housing programs enhance the quality of the facilities and the quality of life for the residents. We improve resident services and decrease the deterioration of the property through resident education, proven, market-driven customer services and cost-efficient maintenance. When we demonstrate our respect for our residents and provide helpful and appropriate services, we decrease vacancy loss and property damage, lower maintenance costs and increase collections.
Because we merge our understanding of government programs with our successful multifamily management experience, we form strong, effective and productive relationships with our clients.
Pinnacle brings its expertise to many types of accessible housing clients and programs
- Management, consulting and project supervision for Section 42 properties, including those designated for families, senior properties, residents with disabilities, transitional housing
- Application of Pinnacle’s compliance program or the client’s
- Resident service programs based on property/community needs
- Compliance monitoring
- Energy conservation
- Preventive maintenance
- Property-specific operating programs
- Short- and long-term physical needs assessment
- Capital improvement program development and implementation
- Handbook 4350.1-based quality control management and physical inspections
For more information, please forward inquiries to: Marketing@PinnacleFamily.com
"Pinnacle Management, through your leadership and that of the local staff, has provided our clients with both homes and communities, rather than simply an apartment".
-- Dana S. Libby, A/Captain
The Salvation Army Northwest Division